UA-9726592-1

Friday, February 24, 2012

Jeb Bush: I used to be a conservative . . .

Don't punish my brother for being successful! 

Jeb Bush, former FL governor  on Fox news said:

I used to be a conservative and I watch these debates and I'm wondering, I don't think I've changed, but it's a little troubling sometimes when people are appealing to people's fears and emotion rather than trying to get them to look over the horizon for a broader perspective and that's kind of where we are, 


I think it changes when we get to the general election. I hope.


Bush went on to suggest that increases in the tax tables for affluent Americans are punishing them for being successful.

Let us all pray and grieve for the rich who pay taxes at a lower tax rate than the average American.

Subscribe to the Rightardia feed: http://feeds.feedburner.com/blogspot/UFPYA
Creative Commons License
Rightardia by Rightard Whitey of Rightardia is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.

Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at rightardia@gmail.com.

No comments: