UA-9726592-1

Monday, January 16, 2012

Lt. Gov. Jennifer Carroll is a world class apple polisher



Lt. Gov. Jennifer Carroll said this recently at Florida GOP meeting:

On Monday, we're going to be celebrating Dr. Martin Luther King's birthday and I can't think of anybody currently in my life right now that more epitomizes the values and the vision of Dr. King than Gov. Rick Scott.

When the governor selected me to be his running mate, he did not look at the color of my skin. He looked at the content of my character and my integrity and work ethic, and what I brought to the table. This is the dream of Dr. King that was realized for me.


Wow. comparing Rick Scott to MLK. Now that's a real stretch even for a black Republican! Carroll was the only black Republican in the Legislature in 2010.

source:  http://www.tampabay.com/blogs/the-buzz-florida-politics/ 

Subscribe to the Rightardia feed: http://feeds.feedburner.com/blogspot/UFPYA  

Creative Commons License
Rightardia by Rightard Whitey of Rightardia is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at rightardia@gmail.com.

No comments: