UA-9726592-1

Monday, August 10, 2015

Trump tries to make peace with other debate candidates


To make peace with the other candidates, Donald Trump bought the other candidates early holiday gifts.

The Donald started off his shopping spree by buying himself several selfie stick he said he would need when he became president.

He bought the other candidates talking Donald Trump piñatas. Every time you hit the piñata, it says something different. Some of the phases:

“When somebody challenges you, fight back. Be brutal, be tough.”

"There are many, many people, tremendous numbers of people that are not satisfied [with President Obama's birth certificate]."

"I will be the greatest jobs president that God ever created."

"If I were running 'The View,' I'd fire Rosie [O'Donnell]. I mean, I'd look her right in that fat, ugly face of hers, I'd say, "Rosie, you're fired."

"I will build a great great wall on our southern border and I'll have Mexico pay for that wall."
“You could see there was blood coming out of her eyes. Blood coming out of her wherever”

When I was attacked viciously by those women, of course, it's very hard for them to attack me on looks, because I'm so good looking,"


Subscribe to the Rightardia feed: http://feeds.feedburner.com/blogspot/UFPYA 

  Creative Commons License

Rightardia by Rightard Whitey of Rightardia is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.

Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at rightardia@gmail.com.

No comments: