UA-9726592-1

Wednesday, September 26, 2012

A message from Bill Nelson's better half, Grace

Grace and Bill Nelson

Dear Eric,

I was originally writing to you to share my personal observations of Bill after 40 years of marriage. I hope you still will permit me to do so.

Bill lost his parents at an early age and had to accept responsibility quickly. I knew then that he would take care of me and our family.

I want you to know that he is, at home and in our private life, the same caring and trustworthy person that he strives to be as a public servant.

He has proven to be worthy of the public trust that he has been given by the people of Florida. Bill represents all Floridians, not just those who vote for him but also those who don't vote for him and those who don't vote at all.

He considers it a privilege to serve in the U.S. Senate representing Florida and our country.

He needs our help now. I hope and ask that you will consider continuing to support him.

Much love,


Grace Nelson




Subscribe to the Rightardia feed: http://feeds.feedburner.com/blogspot/UFPYA

Creative Commons License

Rightardia by Rightard Whitey of Rightardia is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.

Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at rightardia@gmail.com.

No comments: