UA-9726592-1

Friday, July 27, 2012

But I don't look like one


Moi, a lesbian? 
Florida Lieutenant Governor Jennifer Carroll issued this apology in  fax to Equality Florida director Nadine Smith.
I would like to take this opportunity to express my sincerest apologies to anyone I may have offended with my recent comment. It is wrong and inexcusable to make a comment that hurts people, and that was not my intention,
As a Christian, my faith guides me to love and respect all people. The false charges that have been lodged against me are no excuse for what I have said that may have been hurtful to members of your organization and to other Floridians...I hope you will accept my heartfelt apology.
A former employee Carletha Cole, was arrested and charged last year with leaking recordings of conversations within Carroll's office to a reporter.
Cole claims she was fired from Carroll's staff after she found the Republican Lieutenant Governor doing the fuglies with another woman in her Tallahassee office. 
Rightardia believes Cole because she passed a lie detector test. 
The test results are not admissible as evidence in court, but it is curious that the case went to court after the lie detector test. 
Of course, there are numerous attractive Hollywood actresses--past and present--who are lesbians or bi-sexual. 
What is in the heart and consciousness of people has little to do with appearance. 


Lt. Gov. Carols after the fact comments made a bad situation even worse. 
Subscribe to the Rightardia feed: http://feeds.feedburner.com/blogspot/UFPYA


Creative Commons License


Rightardia by Rightard Whitey of Rightardia is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.



Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at rightardia@gmail.com.

No comments: