Mario has a great collection of Allen West's quotes. In typical rightard style,
West mixes up the Nazis with the communists. West referred to the the Congressional Progressive Caucus as communist.
Speaker John Boehner should censure West, but Rightardia doubts that Boehner has the cojones to do it.
West, of course, would never apologize because that would be "appeasement."
- “If Joseph Goebbels was around, he’d be very proud of the Democrat party, because they have an incredible propaganda machine.”
- “[Liberals], take your message of equality of achievement. … You can take it to Europe, you can take it to the bottom of the sea, you can take it to the North Pole, but get the hell out of the United States of America.”
- “[Liberal women] have been neutering American men and bringing us to the point of this incredible weakness — to let them know that we are not going to have our men become subservient. That’s what we need you to do. Because if you don’t, then the debt will continue to grow…deficits will continue to grow.”
- “Every time I see one of those bumper stickers [the Coexist movement], I look at the person inside that is driving. Because that person represents something that would give away our country. Would give away who we are, our rights and freedoms and liberties because they are afraid to stand up and confront that which is the antithesis, anathema of who we are.”
- [The Democratic party is a] “21st-century plantation. So I’m here as the modern-day Harriet Tubman, to kind of lead people on the Underground Railroad, away from that plantation into a sense of sensibility.”
Subscribe to the Rightardia feed: http://feeds.feedburner.com/blogspot/UFPYA
Rightardia by Rightard Whitey of Rightardia is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at firstname.lastname@example.org.