UA-9726592-1

Saturday, March 10, 2012

Republican leadership in action


Christie said, “You know, I tried to be patient with the guy. Every time I tried to answer, he started yelling over me again. Damn, man, I’m governor, could you just shut up for a second?”


Lately we have heard that Mittens may not get enough delegates to win the GOP nimination and the Republicans my find themsleves in a "brokered convention in Tampa. Chris Christie is probably the best stand-in candidte the GOp has.

Or is he?

This is how Chnristie handeled himslef when questioned about the merger of Rutgers and Rowan University, which the Philadelphia Inquirer said could hurt non-traditional students and veterans.

Things turned ugly, Joisey style.



William Brown, a Rutgers-Camden law student and former Navy SEAL, asked about the governor’s plan to merge the two schools and how the merger would affect students as well as veteran students.

Without even so much as addressing any the concerns of Brown, Christie sharply responded by saying that his plan would happen because it would provide “bigger and better opportunities.”

Brown said:

I think he’s a bully sometimes,” “I was disappointed the governor couldn’t have a debate. (Source: Philadelphia Inquirer)

No comments: