Eat your heart out, Sam's Club.
This week, President Obama called on the American people to speak out in favor of keeping taxes low on the middle class. He explained:
If Congress does nothing, every family in America will see their taxes automatically go up at the beginning of next year. A typical middle-class family of four would see its income taxes go up by $2,200. That's $2,200 out of people's pockets. That means less money for buying groceries, less money for filling prescriptions, less money for buying diapers. It means a tougher choice between paying the rent and paying tuition. And middle-class families just can’t afford that right now.
- Join the conversation and share your story
- Read what others are saying about what $2,000 means to them
- Watch the President’s full remarks here
- Watch Bo Inspect the 2012 White House Holiday Decorations
- Read First Lady Michelle Obama Receives the 2012 White House Christmas Tree
- Visit WhiteHouse.gov/holidays
Rightardia by Rightard Whitey of Rightardia is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at email@example.com.