The Labor Department's vision of a "good job" includes jobs that:
- Increase workers' incomes and narrow wage and income inequality;
- Assure workers are paid their wages and overtime;
- Are in safe and healthy workplaces, and fair and diverse workplaces;
- Provide workplace flexibility for family and personal care-giving;
- Improve health benefits and retirement security for all workers;
- Assure workers have a voice in the workplace.
Subscribe to the Rightardia feed: http://feeds.feedburner.com/blogspot/UFPYA
Rightardia by Rightard Whitey of Rightardia is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at firstname.lastname@example.org.