UA-9726592-1

Friday, October 19, 2012

The street name after El Rushbo




Just got into Cape Girardeau (teaching an acting master's class at university tomorrow). I soon found out that it's the hometown of Rush Limbaugh! Lo & behold, I get my rental car and this is the first street I turned onto. I just wanted to "point" it out to everybody!

Thisi street is right next to Big Ass Blvd., Misogynistic Lane and Oxy-Contin Court.
source: Leaning Left Loving Life shared Del Shores's photo.

Subscribe to the Rightardia feed: http://feeds.feedburner.com/blogspot/UFPYA

Creative Commons License

Rightardia by Rightard Whitey of Rightardia is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.

Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at rightardia@gmail.com.

No comments: