UA-9726592-1

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Mittens: "I was too important to go to Vietnam.



Mitt Romney stated this on August 17, 2012 at a press event in CA about his student deferments:

My father did not want me serving, and he convinced me that yes, I was too important to go to Vietnam. I had a greater purpose in life. I wasn’t neglecting my nation, but rather preparing myself for a future of service.

Why was Mittens too important for Vietnam?

Micheal D. Moody, Mitt's fraternity brother at Brigham Young University, said:

Mitt's made it clear to his friends that he was pre-ordained to fulfill the White Horse prophecy, to become the Mormon President who would save our Constitution and transform America as Joseph Smith prophesied.

An Romney also recently said:

“I Believe In My Heart That Mitt Is Going To Save America”


Rightrardia checked the original source of the story which is the The Freewood Post. Its' banner states "new that is almost reliable. We think it is spoof site. 

No comments: