UA-9726592-1

Friday, July 20, 2012

Mattel introduces the Mitttens and Ann dolls


These talking dolls say many clever things:

  • Corporations are people, my friend.
  • I like being able to fire people who provide services to me.
  • I'm not concerned about the very poor. We have a safety net there.
  • I should tell my story. I'm also unemployed.
  • There were a couple of times I wondered whether I was going to get a pink slip.
  • I get speaker's fees from time to time, but not very much.
  • PETA is not happy that my dog (Seamus)  likes fresh air.
  • I believe in an America where millions of Americans believe in an America that's the America millions of Americans believe in. That's the America I love.


Subscribe to the Rightardia feed: http://feeds.feedburner.com/blogspot/UFPYA

Creative Commons License


Rightardia by Rightard Whitey of Rightardia is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.

Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at rightardia@gmail.comCor

No comments: