- George Soros has suggested that a Romney presidency would be little different from an Obama presidency. However, Rightardia suspect Romney would veto bills more frequently, creating even more grid lock.
- Romney, who has a minuscule amount of foreign policy experiences may provide unconditional support of Israel which could lead into a bloody middle eastern regional war and even a world war that would result in a stalemate at best. Whoops, another $ one trillion down the defense drain.
- He would also be more belligerent with China and order Department of the Treasury to list China as a currency manipulator and the Department of Commerce to assess countervailing duties on Chinese imports
- Romney would reverses the executive orders issued by President Obama on organized labor. Of course, when GW bush was president he filled the NLRB with GOP partisans who ignored labor complaints.
- Romney would try to end "ObamaCare" and return authority for medical care to the states. This is a canard because the Obama administration has been providing waivers to states on medical care. Rightardia bleives the federal government should retain over-site of medical care to assure some basic uniformity in the Us medical system,
Subscribe to the Rightardia feed: http://feeds.feedburner.com/blogspot/UFPYA
Rightardia by Rightard Whitey of Rightardia is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at email@example.com.