That may be the issue of the day come this fall -- a nuclear Iran. Or on the precipice of it [with] Israel potentially having to go to war to stop that development,
Romney spokeswoman Andrea Saul countered:
For years, Governor Romney has been talking about the threat from the Iranian regime and offering strong policies to prevent it from obtaining a nuclear weapons capability. He is the only remaining Republican candidate to offer a comprehensive foreign policy and national security strategy that paints a bold contrast with Barack Obama's naive policies of weakness and appeasement.
Rightardia thinks neither candidate has a clue on foreign policy. Romney is a Mormon who thinks he has Jewish heritage.
Contemporary Mormons use the terms "House of Israel" and "House of Joseph" to refer to themselves.
The Book of Mormon tells of families of the Tribe of Manasseh and the Tribe of Ephraim which are the sub-tribes of the House of Joseph.
- At what cost does the Unites states have to support a small country of 7 million people?
- Is Iran as a nuclear power a threat to the US? Granted, a nuclear Iran is threat to Israel, but Israel often reminds the US it is a sovereign nation.
- Israel wants Iran to disband it nuclear program while the Israeli nuclear program remains intact. Perhaps both countries can disarm. This option is not likely to be on the table.
- What is the potential for a regional war?
- What is the potential for a regional war that expands to World War III?
- What would the cost be for a war with Iran?
- What is the probable outcome of a war with Iran?
- The big issue is, of course, Palestine, an issue that Israel has not been able to come to grips with for 60 years.
Subscribe to the Rightardia feed: http://feeds.feedburner.com/blogspot/UFPYA
Rightardia by Rightard Whitey of Rightardia is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at email@example.com.