UA-9726592-1

Monday, January 9, 2012

The New Hampshire debates get interesting


Newt Gingrich tells Romney: 'Drop the Pious Baloney.' 

Meanwhile Peggy Noonan calls Newt an angry little attack muffin!

Mitt Romney criticized Jon Huntsman for becoming an ambassador during the Obama administration.

Jon Huntsman had an excellent reply:

I was criticized last night by Gov. Romney for putting my country first, He criticized me while he was out raising money, for serving my country in China, yes under a Democrat, like my two sons are doing in the United States Navy. They're not asking what political affiliation the president is.

I will always put my country first and I think that's important,

Subscribe to the Rightardia feed: http://feeds.feedburner.com/blogspot/UFPYA  

Creative Commons License


Rightardia by Rightard Whitey of Rightardia is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.

Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at rightardia@gmail.com.

No comments: