UA-9726592-1

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Vanity Fair: Newt's adultery Catch 22

 This isn't Newt's daughter

Vanity Fair 1995 profile:

In the spring of 1977, Anne Manning, who admitted to a relationship
with Newt Gingrich that started during his 1976 campaign, was in Washington
to attend a census-bureaus workshop when Gingrich took her to dinner
at a Vietnamese restaurant.

He met her back at her modest hotel room.

"We had oral sex," she says.

"He prefers that modus operandi because then he can say, "I never
slept with her."

Indeed, before Gingrich left that evening, she says, he threatened
her:

"If you ever tell anybody about this, I'll say you're lying."


A neighbor of his first wife, Jackie's, said he, too, saw Gingrich engaging in extramarital oral sex.


Kip Carter, who lived a few doors down from the couple, saw more than he wanted to.


"We had been out working a football game --I think it was the Bowdon game-- and we would split up.


It was a Friday night. I had Newt's daughters, Jackie Sue and Kathy,
with me.


We were all supposed to meet back at this professor's house.


It was a milk-and-cookies kind of shakedown thing, buck up the troops.
I was cutting across the yard to go up the driveway.


There was a car there.


As I got to the car, I saw Newt in the passenger seat and one of the
guys' wives with her head in his lap going up and down.


Newt kind of turned and gave me his little-boy smile.


Subscribe to the Rightardia feed: feeds.feedburner.com/blogspot/IGiu

Netcraft rank: 10672  
http://toolbar.netcraft.com/site_report?url=http://rightardia.blogspot.com

No comments: