UA-9726592-1

Monday, November 14, 2011

Hysterical Raisins: Cain is en-Abled by relgion



ATLANTA – Herman Cain told a crowd of Young Republicans on Saturday that God convinced him to run for president and that he “prayed and prayed and prayed” about it.

Maybe he just can’t spell, and he meant preyed and preyed.

Cain said to the Young Republicans an event hosted by the Georgia Young Republicans at the Westin Peachtree Plaza:

I prayed and prayed and prayed. I’m a man of faith, I had to do a lot of praying for this one, more praying than I’d ever done before in my life. And when I finally realized that it was God saying that this is what I needed to do, I was like Moses. ‘You’ve got the wrong man, Lord. Are you sure?

sources: National Journal and (c) Nonnie9999

Subscribe to the Rightardia feed: http://feeds.feedburner.com/blogspot/UFPYA  

  Creative Commons License


Rightardia by Rightard Whitey of Rightardia is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.

Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at rightardia@gmail.com.

No comments: